Healing a Broken Heart from Love

Sometimes letting go can be the HARDEST thing to do. You've molded your whole world around that person you love. You may have given things up that once made you happy. You may have stopped talking to friends because your other half didn't approve of them. Your life may seem like a total MESS right now and you just feel.... LOST.

You feel like everything just got flipped up-side-down and you don't know WHERE to start to get things back to some kind of normalcy.

It's so easy to just want to stay with your lover or run back to your ex because it's what you know and are comfortable with. But if you're ever planning to do that, there are some VERY IMPORTANT things that need to happen to you first or it'll NEVER happen in a million years.

Did I snap you outta your funk yet?

Listen, I know you don't know me but I'd never give out any advice that I wouldn't take myself. With that said, I mean this with love, L.O.V.E. (as the great Michael Jackson would say); stop your pity party and put that energy into something GOOD.
You will thank me later. :)
It always helps when healing a broken heart from love to find someone who's "been there, done that", someone who has lived through the devastation and has gained wisdom and growth from it.

There are probably TONS of people out there who are willing to tell you what to do in your time of weakness. You probably have a few of them blowin' up your phone right now. (For those of you who don't know what that means, it's slang for calling your phone a LOT!) Your friends and family may have the best intentions but (and I mean no disrespect) they may not have all the answers you're searching for. They may not really know what to say except, "Honey, you'll be ok", or "You're better off without them", or "It's really their loss." All that is comforting to hear but it doesn't really SOLVE any of your problems.

It's hard for someone else to give you advice on healing a broken heart from love if a) they haven't had their heart broken badly or b) haven't been through one recently. Now, sometimes 2 broken hearts don't make one whole one- meaning, you should find someone who's not quite in your shoes cuz then you just might end up joining each others pity parties and having a "Bash the Ex" Bash, which may be fun for the time being but there are other things you can spend your time and energy on.


I know I might be leavin' you hangin' here but I just had time to post a quick note.

If you're constantly thinking about your ex and just can't stand being without their love any longer, please, by all means, check out this "Get Your Ex Back" strategy. I didn't want to leave y'all out in the cold cuz I KNOW it sucks.

Stay tuned, follow me, bookmark me, do whatever you need to do to keep in the loop here- I have some fantastic things planned to help you out!

Much love,
Melanie

No Response to "Healing a Broken Heart from Love"

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger

Copyright © 2009 Healing A Broken Heart From Love All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes